The Road Safety Policy of Vasilios Trigilidas “TRIGILIDAS TRAVEL & HOLIDAYS” is expressed through the Road Traffic Safety Management System of the company, according to the international standard EN ISO 39001:2012.
Recognizing its role in road safety as a company that carries out passengers’ road transport with buses, the company adopts the vision of reducing and ultimately eliminating, the incidence and risk of death and serious injury related to road traffic crashes, as the fundamental objective of its Road Traffic Safety Management System.
The management of the company is taking into account the requirements of its customers, its partners and other interested parties, the applicable legislation, modern know-how, technological developments, quality control possibilities and other factors related with the company’s business position in the Greek market, commits to:
- To provide all the necessary means and resources for continuous and seamless operation of the Road Traffic Safety Management System and the continuous improvement of its performance.
The company, in order to achieve the continuous improvement of the performance of the Road Traffic Safety Management System, has established and review its objectives and goals for road safety and the plans for achieving them, which are supported by:
- The review of their achievement and suitability.
- The analysis of risks, opportunities and road safety performance factors
- The recruitment of the company with suitable, competent and well-trained staff
- The selection of reliable suppliers and partners
- Consistency and reliability in meeting customer requirements
- Equipping the business with modern, comfortable and safe buses
- Equipping the business with specialized software applications and monitoring systems that enhance road safety
- The recording and investigation of the causes and appropriate management of all road incidents
- The recording and reduction of any failures with the aim of continuous/quality improvement of the services provided and the achievement of road safety objectives
- The review of the Road Safety System by the Administration
The company’s Management undertakes to ensure that the Road Safety Policy:
- To be known and understood by all its staff through signs posted in appropriate places in the workplace, appropriate information, and training.
- To be known to customers, suppliers-partners of the company and other interested parties.
- To be reviewed for its continued suitability.
Finally, and from this position, the Management of the company is committed to comply with the Laws and Regulations that are related to its operation and the services it provides.